Episode 10: Building Successful Relationships for Business Success
by Christy Haussler (comments: 0) |
Building a business while growing a family is a very challenging role because we have to nurture all relationships – with the spouse, the children, clients, employees, providers, and the public to keep all situations flourishing and worry-free. Others find it a difficult role so they either choose to do one thing first before adding the other – which means, build a business first and once it has grown then build a family next; or vice versa; raise a family first then build the business later.
Positive relationships at home and at work are the key to a successful business. This consequently leads to happiness and fulfillment. It’s critical to maintain and nurture these relationships with people we work with and do business with.
Our guest: Susie Miller
Our guest, Susie Miller, the better-relationship coach, suggests strategies to keep both marriage and business positively nurtured. She is an author, speaker, and is fully dedicated to helping create better relationships . Through her bestselling book Listen, Learn, Love, she has proven that any relationship can be repaired or strengthened.
What you'll learn:
- How to repair or strengthen your marital relationship
- Step by step guide on how to have better marital relationships
- Susie talks about a toxic kind of conflict and a “good” kind of conflict.
- Improving communication skills with spouses
- Improving communication skills with friends
- How to avoid drifting apart
- Building a thriving business during your retirement years
- What is the PROFIT strategy in marriage?
- What is the Love language? How should couples apply this strategy in their marriage?
- How should people apply this in their relationships?
- About the “skilled conflict navigator
Quote of the Cast:
Great relationships have been proven to improve life and business.
Connect with Susie Miller:
Get Susie's Book:
Listen, Learn, Love: How to Dramatically Improve Your Relationships in 30 Days or Less
Charlie believes the cornerstone of creating success with your finances and your life, is to act like an entrepreneur! Eliminating an "entitlement mentality" and taking control of your life's choices and personal finances are the first steps to igniting and aligning your passions with your finances.